CUMULUS MEDIA INC. STANDARD CONTEST RULES APPLICABLE TO ALL CONTESTS
1. All KAYD contest are open to the general public except for employees of KQXY, Cumulus Broadcasting, Inc., participating sponsors and their immediate families.
2. KAYD reserves the right to end any contest at any time with no advanced notice to the public.
3. KAYD reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
4. An on-going contest may be won by an individual only once per thirty days unless otherwise specifically stated. Other seasonal or one-time contest may be won by an individual only once for the duration of the contest.
5. KAYD may, at its discretion, set age limits on entry of any contest or other restrictions as deemed necessary. Example: "licensed driver only," "must be 21 or older," etc.
6. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Winners of prizes valued at $600.00 and above will be issued an IRS 1099 form at the end of the year.
7. All entry blanks, forms, devices and materials, as well as all information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of KAYD to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of KAYD.
8. All entrants and winners agree that KAYD shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning or losing any contest or by use or non use of any prize received.
9. All entrants and winners agree that KAYD may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness as well as voice, recorded or live, for any reason KAYD deems necessary without compensation and further agrees to hold KAYD blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
10. KAYD reserves the right to issue particular rules pertaining to a particular contest, and they shall be considered part and parcel of these General Contest Rules.
11. All winners will be determined by the announcer on the air or the person conducting the drawing or contest, and their decision shall be final.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the KAYD studios at 755 South 11thStreet Suite 102 in Beaumont, Tx during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to KAYD, proper identification must be presented to claim prize.
13. KAYD shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
14. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception or cheating shall be grounds for KAYD to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of KAYD as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.